Rise of the Uchiha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for tooth, and a forum for ROTU.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randomize

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:00 am

In-Game Name:Randomize
Real Life Name:Matt
Byond Key: Blazekid
Position:Mod

Experience: I've forgotten all the games because it's been years, but I've been mod, gm, co-owner on a few different games throughout the years. Some of the names I remember are Naruto Ultimate Adventure, and this one.

Why Do I Want To Be A Staff Member: The reason for my application as a staff member would be because I really like the game and want to help it flourish. I know there aren't too many problems, but when there are I'd like to be there to help out. I once was a trial mod on here and got promoted to mod then gm, but I've forgotten all the rules so I'm applying for the lowest position.

What Would Make Me A Good Member Of Staff:  I think that I'd make a good addition because I've set my college classes up to where I have a lot of free time so I'd be able to be on to help a lot. I also think my ability to grasp things easily would help me to re-memorize the rules. I'd like to make sure that problems are resolved fairly and that there isn't any favoritism.

What More Would I Like To Add: Nada. elephant
Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1